Remember Irish National Opera in your will to ensure the operatic legacy of Irish opera.
Irish National Opera is a charity and relies on the passion and commitment of its donors, customers and audiences to ensure our mission of widening access to opera in Ireland and bringing the wealth of Irish opera talent to the world stage.
Leaving a legacy is a wonderful way to continue your support for INO and enables you to extend support beyond your lifetime. By remembering Irish National Opera in your will you can ensure that future generations will experience our performances and outreach, and that we can continue to develop the careers of talented Irish singers.
You can ask for your gift to be kept anonymous, otherwise all legacy pledges of over €500 are acknowledged on our website but we would be delighted to explore other ways your gift can be recognised.
• €1,000 enables an intensive period of rehearsal, coaching and mentoring between our conductor and a talented emerging young artist.
• €10,000 facilitates a major performance of a full-scale opera production.
• €20,000 would help commission a brand-new opera.
• €50,000 enables Irish National Opera’s regional touring.
• €100,000 allows Irish National Opera to engage a professional orchestra and chorus for one of our studio recordings.
• €300,000 helps one of Irish National Opera’s full-scale performances to be recorded for international release.
We would be delighted to talk to you further about this method of giving.
For more information please contact Aoife Daly, Development Manager.