INO Friends & Patrons Christmas Competition
We want to say a huge THANK YOU to all of our INO Friends & Patrons, and to do so, we're offering one lucky INO Friend the chance to win this gorgeous festive hamper, complete with champagne, chocolates, opera CDs and two tickets to see Carmen at the Bord Gáis Energy Theatre next spring. Winners will be announced early in the new year.
If you're not already an INO Friend or Patron, join up today and you could be in with a chance to win.
1. The promoters are: Irish National Opera, 69 Dame St, Dublin 2, Ireland; Company Reg No.: 601853 / Registered Charity 22403 (RCN) 20204547
2. Employees of the promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. Valid membership of the INO Friends & Patrons scheme on 31 December 2019 is required for entry into the competition.
4. All members of the INO Friends & Patrons scheme on 31 December 2019 will be entered into a prize draw to win a festive hamper. The winner will be selected on the 6 of January 2020 and notified soon after.
5. The prize consists of 1 bottle of champagne, 1 box of chocolates, 2 tickets to the opening night of Carmen in Bord Gáis Energy Theatre on Sunday 22 March, an INO tote bag and an INO t-shirt.
6. INO will arrange delivery of the prize to locations in the Republic of Ireland via courier or post. The wicker hamper basket seen in promotional images is included for display purposes only.
7. Tickets may be transferred to another INO performance of the winners choice at the discretion of INO.
8. The competition is only open to residents of the Republic of Ireland who are aged 18 years or over.
9. The prize does not include any associated costs with attending an INO performance such as travel or accommodation.
10. There will be 1 winner.
11. Winners will be notified via the email address connected to their Friends & Patrons membership. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 1 week of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
16. The promoter is not responsible for entries not received for any reason.
17. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Irish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Ireland.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in future social media publicity material should this be deemed appropriate by the company.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or any other Social Network.
22. Irish National Opera reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend a competition and/or vary competition rules at any time without prior notice.
23. By participating in the Promotion, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.