INO Studio Applications
Applications are closed for this year’s INO Studio. Sign up to our newsletter to be kept up to date on future application opportunities.
Conditions for participation:
- INO Studio membership is for a period of one year from Sept to August. In some cases, a member of the studio may be invited to stay for a second year.
- INO Studio is open to Irish artists or full-time Irish based artists.
- There are no age limits for participation in INO Studio.
- Membership of INO Studio is not open to people in full-time study.
- INO is Dublin-based. Members will be expected to be able to participate in activities in Dublin.
- Singers will be chosen to represent different voice types (female and male).
- In seeking to address a prevailing gender imbalance in creative teams, INO will welcome and prioritise applications from female conductors, directors and composers.
- There is no fee for application to or participation in INO Studio. If members of the studio are offered engagements with INO (for example roles, covers, chorus singing, assistant positions or event engagements) fees will be paid. Where studio members are called for activities outside Dublin, standard company travel and accommodation expenses will apply.